$2M in Sales in 2015 – Looking Ahead to 2016
AcquisitionStation.com’s first full year in business was a good one and we’re looking forward to making the next year even better. Here’s a breakdown of what happened and our goals moving ahead.
In 2015 we:
- sold close to 20 listings both publicly and privately (contact us here to inquire about the latter) for over $2M in actual sale values.
- sold our first 7 figure listing.
- became the first certified business intermediary (CBI, IBBA.org) in the web broker space.
- grew our active buyer list to over 1,000 people.
- presented at 2 industry conferences (SBDM-San Diego, IBBA Fall Conference).
In 2016 we plan to:
- sell 30 listings worth $3M or more across multiple business models and niches.
- continue to build strong relationships with our clients maintaining transparency throughout the sales process.
- improve and increase buyer and seller education resources and materials.
Thanks to everyone who we’ve had the pleasure of working with in the past year and here’s to a prosperous 2016!